Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Project Review: King of Queens DVD Key Art 2001-Part I

Street Artwork used for the backgrounds on the DVD covers.

The Show Logo done in various views for Cover, Spine, etc.

A BBQ prop use inside the DVD Package.


Nine Seasons of DVD covers using my 3D logo from 2003.


Project Review
King of Queens DVD Cover Artwork 2002
PART I

Client: Columbia Tri-Star Television via BLT and Associates.
Art Director: Carlos/Matt.
Project Date: Fall 2002.


I developed the 3D Logos and house artwork used for the First Season DVD release of King of Queens while running the 3D Design Department at BLT, and over the following years they have continued to use the artwork for the next eight years!

I will have other posts in the future on this project.

Cheers, THOM

No comments:

Post a Comment