Thursday, May 13, 2010

Project Review: Max Keeble's BIG move-PART I

Giant Metal block letters head up by cables in the air.

A BIG magnet holding the text title.

A Front-End Loader used in the film in a Chase for holding up the Logo.

A Claw from the back of the Loader clamping the Logo.

Project Review
Max Keeble's BIG move 2001.
PART I

Client: Walt Disney Pictures via BLT and Associates.
Art Director: Warren Nung.
Project Date: Summer 2001.

Before I was full time at BLT and started up the 3D Department, I did freelance for them, and this was the second job I did work on for the with the talented Warren Nung. For Max Keeble a Disney kids film they wanted big tractors and claws moving in a huge metal logo so I did a couple of variations on the theme. None finished but a fun piece of stuff to do.

Look for more posts in the future!

Cheers, THOM.

No comments:

Post a Comment