Friday, December 17, 2010

Project Review: GameShow Video Game Key Art Logos PART II

The new Family Feud Logo for 2011 based on my 2010 work.


Hollywood Squares was a new project this year, fun to make the game grid and the Logo for this one.


Another new property for 2010 was this logo as well as some collateral designs for the rest of the package.

The last Game-show Logo I did this season for Nomadic was this Million Dollar Pyramid Logo.

Gameshow Videogame Packaging
3D Illustration and Design PART II

Client: Nomadic
Art Director: Greg Orlowski
Project Date: Spring 2010

I had worked with Greg the prior year on the Key Art packaging for the new Price is Right Video Game, and he returned with a lot more work. I first revised the Family Feud work I did for 2010 for the new 2011 version of the game. Once that was done I addressed three new property's including, Hollywood Squares, Who Wants to be a Millionaire, and $1,000,000 Pyramid.

I enjoy making a dimensional version of a logo since there are so many ways to interpret the depth beyond a mere extrusion. the bevels rivets and part lines for a constructed sign is a fun job, and Games are a great subject matter to attack.

To view the 2010 Logos PART I you can see them here.

To view the web online game stages I did for the same properties, you can view them here.

Cheers, THOM

No comments:

Post a Comment