Thursday, December 22, 2011

Project Review: The Phantom 2040- PARTLXXXX [90th]-Various Props


A post form Cyberville during construction they would fly down to the site.


A Virtual Reality Head-Rig used by Maxwell in the VR ball here.


A Hand-held scanner with a bright scan light.


A Digital Stoplight and street sign typical from Metropia the world of The Phantom 2040.



Here is the prop as used in a typical storyboard frame.


Phantom 2040-PART LXXXX [90th]
Various Props

Client: Hearst Animation Productions.
Art Director: Myself.
Project Date Spring 1993.


This is my 90th posting here on my design blog for my contributions to The Phantom 2040, and here I have posted four different props that I designed for the various episodes.

Cyberville was a city being built by B.I.O.T.'s for Maximum Inc and this is one of the "claw" columns that surround the city being flown into scene. I also found the scanned VR head-gear for the VR sphere for Maxwell today so I've posted that today as well. A hand-held scanner that Guran, and The Phantom 2040 both use regularly. And finally a typical Streetlight found in all street scenes.

If you are a FAN of The Phantom 2040, and on FACEBOOK, there is a group dedicated to the show here.

There is a TAG on the list to the RIGHT for other Phantom 2o4o entry's, but you can click this as well.

Cheers, THOM

No comments:

Post a Comment