Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Personal Project: Napkin Sketching and Doodles Part XK[20th]

 I always draw on the cardboard backing from my sketch pads as I use them up. I love working light and dark on them.


 I roughed in a few items, and went for the toaster w/o a slot to shade in...


 Angry Boss man smokin' a Cigar!


 Tip of the iceberg?

Personal Project
Napkin Sketching and Doodles Part XX[20th]
 
 In this twentieth installment of the Napkin Sketches, Drawings, and Doodles I do when I have a pen or pencil in hand, I have put up some mini sheets, where I  doodle away a few small 1" to 2" doodles and fill up the page, or cardboard back-sheet as it were.

I also have a few single sketches as well, which is how I usually do them, one idea per page in these little 3 x 5 pads.

I love designing most anything, and I am always wanting to sketch something, and it is a very valuable little exercise to maintain your skills as a 3D designer to keep up with your wrist skills, and experiment with anything and everything as a subject matter. Break out of your comfort zone and draw stuff you find difficult to do, it is a good stretching for you.

If you cannot draw good, and want to get better, well then, DRAW MORE, it works wonders...

You can view the other parts as follows:
PART I
PART II
PART III
PART IV
PART V
PART VI
PART VII
PART VIII
PART IX 

No comments:

Post a Comment