Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Personal Project Napkin Sketching and Doodles Part XXI[21st]


A Soft body Alien from the back


A stylized character similar to these I did years ago.


A bit of Bart Simpson in the Hair there...


A Bald little character face with everything pushed to the top third of the head volume.[ BIG CHIN!]

Personal Project
Napkin Sketching and Doodles Part XXI[21st]
 
 In this twenty-first installment of the Napkin Sketches, Drawings, and Doodles I ave posted, today I put up a set of characters that I have done in the last week during my free time.

I do alot of hard surface 3D models and 3D logos during the week, so I naturally change it up a bit, and do some softer characters to balance it out a bit. Above are a few of them I ddi this week. I do about 5-10 little sketches a day when I do sketch.

Today I have a few examples, all done on the little 3x5 pads of bond paper I regularly use and doodle on, in the wee hours of the night[ chronic insomnia].

You can view the other parts as follows:
PART I
PART II
PART III
PART IV
PART V
PART VI
PART VII
PART VIII
PART IX 

No comments:

Post a Comment