Thursday, January 10, 2013

3D Model Sales Part VIII Main Street USA: Mini Duplex Building

 
 The base Model as hand built by me of this mini 1920's Duplex I sell online at Turbosquid the leading 3D Model reseller.

 The above view smoothed out[ subdivsion added]


 A Higher resolution render of the side showing the fire escape and gas meters for this side of the duplex.

 Low rez shot from above as well to show the build to prospective OBJ,and FBX buyers.


 I built out the Alley side complete with the awing frame w/o awing, electric meter, lighting etc, and even a bit of blocked in window opening as a retrofit.


 The mesh smoothed model with one iteration added[ 4X the geometry]


 This birds-eye showcases the roof vintage AC unit as well as the ladder access and roof panels.


 The smoothed model shot as well here.

 Low Poly [ FBX and OBJ formats come this way] street view at the front.

 The Sub-Divided Turbo-Smoothed Model rendered of this smaller duplex Apartment and or business.

 Details on the Electric Meter with rivets and the locked cover are seen in the worms-eye view.

 Here is the smoothed Electric Meter shot above.

 Gas Meters are on each side, these are the ones on the right side of the Duplex, 356B!

 The Smoothed Gas Meters and Blocked over window port are seen closer here.


3D Model Sales
Part VIII
Main Street USA: Mini Duplex Building

I sell many of my 3D models online at Turbosquid, the leading stock model house online,  and every few weeks, I cover one of those designs, and for todays PART VIII[8], I am showcasing a model I have put up for sale, a 1920's addition to my Main Street collection, A Mini Duplex I posted online today for sale.

This is my first 2013 Model post for the year, and the first new build done specific to sell for the new season.


I am a big fan of vintage architecture,and the various Old Town districts found in most older American small towns thru out the country, so I wanted to capture the feel of the typical street building you would find on m Main Street USA,a nd today I post this fun little duplex. 
It can be a quad apartment, or a mini store below with living above as well, lots of uses in any virtual set, and it is a full walk around building so the Alley and sides are as detailed as the front and roof are. I have interior walls, but no interior at the time.Details like the fire escape opening windows, Gas and Electric Meters and Mailboxes locks and lights.
 
I export all 3D assets to FBX and OBJ so my friends in Cinema 4D , Maya, and Soft-XSI can use the assets as well.

To view all my 3D models I sell, you can go here. If you want to see a couple of hundred of 3D models I built in the past that my prior employer still sells, you can go here too.

Cheers, THOM

No comments:

Post a Comment