Thursday, November 13, 2014

3D Stock Model Build Review: Airplane Craftsman Bungalow: Built for online sales 2005.

The Stock 3D Model of an Airplane Bungalow I build nine years ago.


From the back you can see the wrap around front porch with river-rock columns.


 The south side entrance to the craftsman home with the Riverrock fireplace.


A closer shot fo the front porch with door and lighting details.


The 'Airplane like canopy' pop top on this Airplane Bungalow.


 The North side of the virtual Arts and Crafts house.


 Built and grouped for easy texturing.


 All doors and window are grouped and two sided ready for an interior if needed.


 The Pop Top Canopy 2nd floor exploded out to review the parts.


Front door and entry details exploded out to review.



 A close up on the door hardware details on this 3D Stock Model.



3D Stock Model Build Review
Airplane Craftsman Bungalow: Built for online sales 2005.

Client: The Cimarron Group for Stock 3D Model Sales.
Art Director: Myself.
Project Date: March 2005.

In '05 I was still in-house at The Cimarron Group, and I regularly built out highly detailed 3D Models for sale online, and today I am reviewing a 3D model I made of a Arts and Crafts era Airplane bungalow.

I love old architecture as seen in the subject matter of my 3D models I sell online, as well as the catalog of 3D models I built for sale by my prior employer as seen here, of which Craftsman architecture is one of my favorites.

I have built out a few Craftsman Bungalows before, as well as furniture here, and here, Some stock models I sell have been done after this build nine years ago with more attention to detail and scale accuracy much tighter. This one was built out as an exterior only, non quad subdivision model[ primitives etc]. I now sell only full subdivision models online for myself like here and here.

This model is still online for sale by my past employer The Cimarron Group, though they are no longer in business, and can be purchased in the 3DS-max native format here, or exported as a 3DS file for other apps here.

I will continue showcasing many of the stock 3D models I have from various companys I have prepared them for in future posts, so enjoy!


Cheers, THOM

No comments:

Post a Comment