Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Project Review: Looney Tunes: Back in Action [2003] 3D Logo Title Treatments PART V[Final in series]

A Design given to me by Hunger Lam as a vector file to layout and make dimensional in 3D for the new Looney Tunes film back in 2002.

Another one of the excellent designs given to me by Hunger to build out in 3D.

 This was the final design given to me by Art Director Hunger Lam to make 3D for the presentations for Looney Tunes.

 In my last post I put up a design done for Jeff Barnett, and I found an alternate as well for that here without the tunnel behind it as seen here.

Here is the first one I did for Kevin Bachman that ended up as the Finish.

 I added a deeper extrusion to the next version of it for Kevin.


The final here was bent and turned in 2D and I matched it in 3D.

Project Review
Looney Tunes: Back in Action [2003]
3D Logo Title Treatments PART V

Client: Warner Bros. via BLT Communications.
Art Director(s): Jeff Barnett, Hunger Lam, and Kevin Bachman.
Project Date:August 2002.
Today is my final post in this series, PART V on my series showing the 3D Titles I did for Looney Tunes:Back in Action from back in 02', and today I finish up with the last color versions I created for our pitch.

The work was developed for the Key Art title treatment for the then new, Looney Tunes film to be made that year in 2002.
I had already posted in a cartoon-themed post, some smaller versions of some of the color logos including the finish,  as seen here, and today we wrap it up.


PART I showing the first set of sepia toned logos can be seen if you go here.
PART II covers the rest of the Black and Whites here.
PART III covers the first seven color titles, and can be seen here.
PART IV: covers the second set of full-color 3D Logos here.

Cheers, THOM

No comments:

Post a Comment